DILBERT THE DUCK: HERE THERE BE MONSTERS
Episode 2: Hoodoos in Bryce? Or is there more going on? On a casual stroll through Bryce Canyon National Park, Dilbert the Duck sees an unusual face– or at least he thinks he does. Feeling hungry, he stops for a snack with his buddy, Succulent. After some stirring around them, they realize they’re not alone!
For the first episode, click here: EPISODE 1: THE BRIDGE
A cartoon-ization of the first moments of Dilbert the Duck Visits Bryce Canyon National Park. Check out his adventures in his book travels in the Store.
Sound effects & Music obtained from https://www.zapsplat.com
Easter Eggs (Did You Notice?):
- MP3 Player: Many of the “bands” listed are parodies of real bands– using real breeds of duck (a few of which live in Bryce Canyon)
- Dilbert’s map is of the whole USA, not particularly useful in Bryce
- Notice who really owns the MP3 Player?
- Stay tuned when the credits roll for a mini-mid credits scene
- Did you notice the little easter eggs on the Quak Tarts box?
- Dilbert’s headphones have a music note turned into a duck as a logo
- Monsters appear to be: an Owl, a Gorilla, a weird face, an a lizard
Dilbert the Duck Books BUNDLE (Hardcover)
Rated 4.90 out of 5 based on 10 customer ratings$49.99 Add to cart